Book Fair During Conferences
The book fair is back at Cedar Heights for the week of conferences!
Here's what you need to know about the book fair:
- All of the profits will be used to buy new books and resources for our library.
- The fair will only be open for purchases during conference hours. Students will not have an opportunity to purchase books during the school day, or before or after school.
- The hours for the book fair:
- Tuesday, November 14 from 4:00-8:00 p.m.
- Thursday, November 16 from 1:00-8:00 p.m.
- We are still in need of volunteers! If you are interested in helping with the book fair, we are still looking for volunteers! Visit http://www.signupgenius.com/go/20f044ca5ab2da6fb6-cedar
- You can also contact Tiffany Ahrens at Tiffany.Ahrens@cfschools org or 319-553-2891 if you are interested in volunteering.
- We also have an online book fair that is open now through November 25, if you are looking for items that do not appear in our fair, or if you have relatives that would like to support our book fair. You can shop our online fair at: http://onlinebookfairs.scholastic.com/entrance.aspx?FID=3747571&direct=Y
We hope you can come and join us! We are looking forward to seeing you at the book fair!