The Elementary and Secondary bus routes are shown below.
They are sorted by:
1) School Name
2) Student Grade
3) Student ID, which can be found in PowerSchool
Once the student ID is identified, it will list, Bus Number, Bus Stop, and Bus Times assigned.
- Masks are MANDATORY on the bus. According to CDC regulations, masks must be worn on public transportation.
- Please allow 5 minutes either way of the times shown for the bus stop.
- If there is a student listed as a rider but will NOT be needing transportation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the information and they will be removed.
- Please note, bus times are subject to change.
Transportation is free for elementary students (K-6) that live more than one mile, junior high students (7-9) that live more than two miles, and high school students (10-12) that live more than three miles from their resident school. These distances are determined by the Cedar Falls Transportation Department. Parents/Guardians of open enrolled students are responsible for their student(s) transportation. Parents/Guardians of Rules Exception students are responsible for their student(s) transportation.
After eligible students have been added to the routes and space is not a factor on the bus, students who live under the minimum distance may be able to ride as a “Paid Rider”. They would have to go to the closest bus stop that goes to their resident school. The bus pass can be purchased at their school and will be presented to the bus driver while loading. See below for pricing information.
If you have any questions about transportation please contact 319-553-2458.
Bus Pass Fees
Fees may be subject to change.
|Month||Monthly Pass||One Way AM*||One Way PM*|
|Daily passes are $1.25 per one way trip.|
BELOW CHART IS ONLY FOR WEATHER DELAYS