Follow the instructions below to deposit funds to your student or family meal account:
- Visit the Tiger Web Store (https://cedar-falls.revtrak.net/)
- Log in using your RevTrak credentials or create a new account if you are a new user
- Click on Meal Account Payment
- Enter your student’s ID number in the Patron ID field
- If you do not know your Student ID number, this can be found on the PowerSchool Parent Portal on the Balance Page, next to the student's name
- Click on Check Balance to see the current balance
- After checking the balance, you can then enter the amount of funds you would like to deposit
- Click Add to Cart
- Follow the steps to complete checkout process
You still have the option to send cash or check to the school building or bring in a credit card and make payment at your school. Balances are updated in PowerSchool once per day at approximately 3 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Family Meal Account Balance(s) apply to your entire family. When you make a payment for any one of your children/dependents, the funds are available for all of them to use.
If you have any questions please contact your building secretary. Thank you for your patience!
PowerSchool Portal Troubleshooting:
- Double check you are using Google Chrome or Firefox
- Clear the cookies/cache in your browser
- Your PowerSchool Portal password may have expired. Login to the Portal with your current credentials and you will be prompted to choose a new password if necessary.
- Reset your PowerSchool password using the Forgot Password Form located on the portal login page
- PowerSchool helpline number is 319-553-3004 and email is email@example.com
- Reset your RevTrak password using RevTrak’s Forgot Password form
- From the Tiger Web Store login screen, click the Forgot password? link below the password field
- If you receive the following message during the checkout process, there may be an issue with the card used for payment. ”We were unable to complete this transaction due to technical issues. Please try again later.” Try using a different browser or a different card for payment.