5th Grade Growth and Development Informational Meetings
Boys and Parents: Monday, January 13, 6:30 p.m. high school auditorium
Girls and Parents: Tuesday, January 14, 6:30 p.m. high school auditorium
The nursing staff strives to provide compassionate and comprehensive health services for your child. Our professional, experienced staff is able to meet a variety of healthcare needs for your children while attending school. In addition, we promote prevention and wellness and provide access to care for students to stay healthy, safe, and ready to learn. We understand that a healthy lifestyle is key to your child’s overall well-being, academic success, and lifelong achievement.
Services provided by school nurses include:
- Promotion of healthy lifestyles.
- Identify health concerns by observation and assessment of needs.
- Health care counseling or guidance to students, their family, and staff.
- Guidance in chronic disease management and assist with access to care in collaboration with community agencies and medical providers.
- Medication management.
- Immunization verification according to state guideline requirements.
- Screenings: vision, dental, hearing, height and weights