Join the #tigerpride team to support CFHS student athletes!
Mission statement: The mission of the Tiger Booster Club is to instill Tiger Pride in all students, staff and the community of Cedar Falls by providing time, talents and treasures (financial support) to athletics.
The Cedar Falls Tiger Booster Club is a non-profit organization pursuant to Section 501(c)(3) of the United States Internal Revenue Code. Your donation may qualify for an income tax deduction in accordance with Federal and/or State income tax laws. Please consult with your tax adviser to determine whether your donation is tax deductible in whole or in part. Nothing in this communication is intended to constitute legal or tax advice.
Need to contact us, reach us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn more about the Boosters for 2020-2021. Booster Club Info.pdf
Need information on #TigerPride Fan Guidelines, visit the CFHS Athletics page.
2) ADVERTISE with the Boosters!! Both program and NEW live-streaming options available! Booster Live Stream letter - 2020 (1).pdf
Check out our #TigerPride Program and all our Sponsors! View programs here.
3) ATTEND one of the many sporting events, check out http://mississippivalleyiowa.org/public/genie/80/school/2/ and make sure you download the FREE apps to stay up-to-date: RST available at Mississippi Valley and Varsity Bound available at -- Android: bit.ly/2ZCsHWp Apple: apple.co/2YpDvrp
4) WATCH home live-streamed competitions! All proceeds benefit student-athletes!!
Tuesday, August, 25 at 7pm Volleyball - CF vs Western Dubuque
Friday, August 28 at 5pm Soph Game with 7pm Varsity - CF vs. Dubuque Senior
Thursday, September 3 Varsity Volleyball starting at 7pm (2 game quad) - CF vs Wateroo East and CF vs Waterloo West
FREE LIVE-STREAM: Friday, September 4 Football Games against Waterloo West with Sophomore at 4pm and Varsity at 6:30pm
Tuesday, September 15 at 7pm - Varsity Volleyball vs. CR Washington
Friday, September 18 Football vs. Dubuque Hempstead Mustangs
Thursday, October 1 starting at 6pm: CF vs Waterloo Women's Swimming (free)
Saturday, October 3 starting at 8:50am: Marcussen Invitational
Friday, October 9 Football vs. Linn-Mar Lions
Tuesday, October 13: MVC Varsity Volleyball Quad
Thursday, October 15: Varsity Volleyball vs IC Liberty
Friday, October 23 at 7pm: Round 2 Football Playoffs vs. CR Washington
5) PLAN to join us for these #TigerPride Booster Fundraising events:
- 22nd Annual Pat Mitchell Golf Outing - 2021
- 43rd Annual Sturgis Falls Half-Marathon and 5K - 2021
- Fall Sports Kick-Off - 2021
- Winter Sports Kick-Off - 2021