- Medical Immunization Exemption Form.pdf
- Religious Immunization Exemption Form.pdf
- Tuberculosis Release Form
- Self Medication Administration Consent (for emergency Epi-Pens, inhalers, insulin and glucagon ONLY)
- Allergy Action Plan.pdf
- Parent Permission for Medication Administration.pdf
- Student Health Update.pdf
EpiPen Authorization and Release Form.pdf
- Preschool, Kindergarten and 9th Grade Dental Screening Form
- 3rd Grade Vision Screening Form
- Kindergarten Physical & Immunization Form
Blood Lead Test
A recent state law requires all Iowa children under the age of six to have at least one blood lead test and one dental screening before enrolling for school. The blood lead test is the only way to know if your child is lead poisoned. Your lead-safe child will perform well in school and make good decisions. Insist on this test from your physician. The test is covered by insurance. If you do not have a physician, contact the Black Hawk County Health Department at 319-291-2413 for the locations of free testing sites. Get ALL YOUR CHILDREN under the age of six tested for lead. Ideally, you should test your children at ages one and two. Children living in hazardous homes should be tested more often.
A dental screening should be done at your child's next physical examination or at a dentist's office. If you don't have a dentist or insurance, contact the I-Smiles Program at 319-291-2413 to learn more about free dental screenings.
Physical Exam and Health History
Our Board of Education policy also requires that your child have a complete physical examination before entering preschool. A health history including specific health needs may also be required.