Supporting our students ...
and assisting the Cedar Falls Community Schools in the creation of a distinctive educational environment
Thank You Closson and Bunger Family!
Thanks to the Closson and Bunger family, an elementary summer reading program has expanded. Our youngest students will have the opportunity to see their classmates this summer while they read and learn. Students from North Cedar Elementary School are joining Cedar Heights Elementary students at the "Dalton and Gabe's Super Readers of Summer" program, which kicked off Tuesday June 6th. Read more…
Congratulations 2017 Graduates!
Click on this link to view the video our seniors shared at the senior graduation breakfast. We are very proud of the Class of 2017 and wish them all the best as they begin their next chapter!
The Foundation presented thirteen new scholarships to CFHS graduates at the High School Honors Convocation Ceremony on May 9th, 2017. In the fall of 2017, twenty-seven students will be receiving Foundation supported scholarships, either new or renewed, because of the generosity of our donors. Visit the scholarship page for more details.
Learn Why Teachers Support Us
Click on Jim's image to learn more
The Cedar Falls Schools Foundation was established to enhance "A Tradition of Excellence" and support the Cedar Falls Community School District by generating resources and advocating for quality public education. There are many ways you can help the Cedar Falls Schools Foundation make an impact:
- Donate online or through the mail to the Cedar Falls Schools Foundation
- Join the CFCS Alumni Network
- Establish a grant or scholarship
- Sponsor a CFCS Foundation event or campaign
- Build or contribute to an endowment fund
- Include the CFCS Foundation in your estate plans
- Give a donation of stocks or bonds
- Give to the annual Tradition of Excellence campaign
- Volunteer to assist with an event or campaign
- Volunteer on a Foundation committee (call us or mail this form)
Get in Touch
Cedar Falls Schools Foundation
602 Main Street
Cedar Falls, Iowa 50613
Phone: (319) 268-7007
The Cedar Falls Schools Foundation is an Iowa nonprofit corporation for the sole benefit of the Cedar Falls Community School District and is exempt from federal income taxation under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.