- Central Services is a department within the Cedar Falls School system that conducts maintenance operations for all district buildings. This includes custodial functions, preventive maintenance and repair functions, deliveries, warehousing, supply management and grounds maintenance.
- one preschool
- six elementary buildings
- two junior high schools
- one senior high school
- one alternative education facility
- District Board of Education office
- Central Services (Maintenance Department, Foods Service Operations and Transportation Department)
We employ 45 full time staff along with the Supervisor of Buildings & Grounds, Manager of Custodial Services and secretarial staff.
Central Services staff maintain:
- 11 academic facilities (covering a gross area of 819,686 square feet, 148 total acres of land of which 102.5 acres are ornamental, sports fields and play areas)
2001 Fairview Drive
Cedar Falls, IA 50613