Join Our Team!
If you are passionate about contributing to the success of the Cedar Falls Community Schools, please considering applying!
Organization: Cedar Falls Schools Foundation (nonprofit)
Position: Office Coordinator
Position Type: Part-time (15 hours/week)
Mission: Cedar Falls Schools Foundation – supporting, enhancing and expanding opportunities throughout Cedar Falls Community Schools.
As the Office Coordinator for the Cedar Falls Schools Foundation (CFSF), you will serve in a supporting role to the Executive Director. Primary job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Serving as a representative of CFSF
- Entering and acknowledging donor gifts in the donor database
- Assisting with fundraising efforts and events
- Attending board meetings (6/year) and preparing board meeting minutes
- Participating and assisting with board committees, as needed
- Managing the Foundation’s digital presence, including the website and social pages, ensuring quality and integrity of information
- Performing office duties, as assigned
Hours and Compensation:
- This is a part-time, 15 hours per week, position (flexible work schedule)
- Hourly rate range: $17-20/hour, in accordance with demonstrated skills and relevant past success and experience
- Benefits include paid time off and an employer-funded retirement account
A successful candidate is:
- Passionate about contributing to the success of the Cedar Falls Community School District
- Trustworthy and dependable
- Self-motivated and organized
- Personable and enthusiastic
- Proficient or ability to gain proficiency in Microsoft Office products, donor database system and website management
- Has a valid Driver’s License or access to consistent transportation
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in relevant field OR an equivalent amount of experience
Email resume and cover letter to Monica Boyer at firstname.lastname@example.org. Three references should be available upon request.