- Acquaint you with your schol.
- Help you understand yourself and others better.
- Provide counseling to discuss things that concern you and others.
- Help you develop better study skills.
- Help you make decisions, not make decisions for you.
- Assist in scheduling for classes and further educational planning.
- Interpret your test results.
- Provide current career information.
- Provide college catalogs and vocational and business school information.
Do see your counselor if you have a problem or a concern of any kind. Some of these common concerns are:
- I just can't seem to get better grades.
- Should I take algebra or general math next year?
- I can't seem to get along with anyone.
- I don't know what to do about ...
The Counseling Office is open all day. Counselors are also available for consultation with parents and for arranging parent-teacher meetings.