Online Lunch Payments
|Make Meal Account Payments Online|
| The option to make online payments into your Family Meal Account is now live and working! Instructions are below: |
Go to: https://cedar-falls.revtrak.net/tek9.asp
1. Click on Meal Account Payment to the left under Browse
2. Enter the Deposit Amount
3. Enter your Student ID number. If you do not know your Student ID number, this can be found on the Powerschool Parent Portal on the Balance Page, next to the student's name: https://powerschool.cfschools.org/public/ 4. Click "Check Balance" to check your account balance
5. Confirm the amount you would like to add and click "Add to Shopping Cart"
6. Confirm your payment choices and click "Go to Checkout"
7. If you are a new RevTrak customer, select "I am a new customer", enter your billing information and create a password
8. If you are a returning customer, select "I am a returning customer", enter your email address and click "Sign in"
9. Enter your Payment Information
10. Verify information for accuracy and select Complete Order
11. A receipt will be emailed to you. Please check your spam filter if you do not receive it.
You are able to view balances in PowerSchool on the Balance Page and locate your Student's ID number: https://powerschool.cfschools.org/public/
You still have the option to send cash or check to the school building or bring in a credit card and make payment at your school. Balances are updated in PowerSchool once per day at approximately 3 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Family Meal Account Balance(s) apply to your entire family. When you make a payment for any one of your children/dependents, the funds are available for all of them to use.
If you have any questions please contact your building secretary. Thank you for your patience!