North Cedar Elementary PTA
- Unite parents and staff to offer the best environment and learning opportunities for the students at North Cedar.
- Provide financial assistance for school resources and extra-curricular activities.
- Promote parent involvement throughout the school year.
Membership is open to all parents, staff and supporters of North Cedar School.
Meetings are the first Tuesday of the month at 6:45 in the media center. All parents, staff, and North Cedar School supporters are encouraged to attend.
- Fundraiser Sales (Cookie dough, Rada Cutlery, raffle tickets, etc.)
- Spring Event (past events – School Fun Fair, Animal Show)
- Collection of Hy-Vee receipts, Box Tops for Education, Kwik Star’s Milk Moola, and My Coke Rewards points.
All money raised each year goes directly back to the school, staff and kids. Previous projects funded:
- Fall stipend to all teachers for supplies
- 6th grade student “graduation” lunch celebration
- Playground upgrades
- Media center updates & books
- Teacher appreciation lunches and activities
- Mini grants for various teacher projects
- Equipment needs for school
- Beverages and other supplies provided for all holiday parties.